Stop increasing your taxes! The city has a spending problem, not a revenue problem.
- We have to stop spending more and more money. I am by nature fiscally conservative because I lived hand-to-mouth for many years.
- Bonds for streets and drainage should be spent for cost-effective projects, bid out to competent companies, and paid off in a timely manner.
- I will work to stop frivolous expenditures and fight back against careless spending that inevitably leads to higher taxes.
- Cut the offsite workshops at city expense. Stop the endless train of consultants. Not cut the parks and library and necessary services that we all enjoy.
- Street and drainage bonds should not be diverted to secondary uses. Eliminate sweet deals for city staff.
Back to a Better Plan